Monday, February 22, 2010

Good Entry Level Home Theater Receiver $1500 Or So For Home Theatre/music, How Would You Spend It?

$1500 or so for home theatre/music, how would you spend it? - good entry level home theater receiver

My main "home theater" is responsible for its barracks (Polk Middle-level and high-Yamaha). I mean "family" rooms, which have a large room about 30 'by 30', does not try, I will swallow up the whole room in it only about 12 'x 18' section, I am striving for perfection of sound decent . Was I wanted to experience with all components of the entry level Polk (I like what I have them to this day) and spend the rest of the receiver but by the package enthuisist HSU 1 and fascinated 5-600 and then uncontrollably at the receiver. The room has a screen LG 44 "flat, but do not see much, sad but true, you should not be high end. When I hear / see something special that I will be in my room, othersAre highly dispersed in this room on the circumstances of fun, I want a good + well, but audiophiles will be present, so no need to say to knock her socks, so to ... I think the approach will hear the soft music is simple, Frank Sinatra, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment