Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Male Waxing Views Girls !! Your Reaction When A Man Waxes His Chest ??

Girls !! Your reaction when a man waxes his chest ?? - male waxing views

I did not jump so far on the hair on his chest. But recently I read a lot about Lawn Growing breast, among others. I was excited and has a soft wax yesterday, and his mustache shaved off youthful touch to a brand.
http://s234.photobucket.com/albums/ee140/swings23/With 20dense%% 20a% 20la% 20strong% 20moustache? action = view & current = close looker-1.jpg
What is your first reaction when a man pulls out his chest and facial hair? Can it improve its image in any way?

11 comments:

Emma-xo said...

I prefer men with no chest hair and just as your hair goes belly button: D

Even then you would be better without a mustache, because you'll look much younger.

You need a picture of you without sending a mustache, like a before and after the coup:)

Future Mrs. said...

Ok dude, if you have waxed

A: As a swimmer. Michael Phelps removed and the wax can be hot, but a reason.
B: Live in Hollywood, where they plan to do such things.
C: are homosexuals.

No offense, but even if you are a hairy man, hairy waxed, not just right for a boy. Some preparation is good, but trying hard wax. But that's just my opinion.

tonymini... said...

Dude shaved legs shaved all the hair except on the head thats up ars3

It seems awsome you will do yourself and what you want

Love xx-xx-tony trauma

Steph :) said...

Uh, I think people look better with little, if at all. And it depends on the girl but most girls do not like their men hairy. For example: GF P or ask your w / e.:) Good work and good luck.

Dream Fear said...

Sorry, but my first reason was "gay .." I like men, but with no chest hair .. just that reminds me PPL gay oo

starrond... said...

I prefer my husband, wax or shave the hair on his chest. I hate the feeling that the friction Prime my chest when he is near!

Tanya♥ said...

This is not your chest, but
whatever
Umm well i dont like hairy guys ok.
it looks good on some, not all

Juji said...

Depending on the girl. Personally, I do not think like hairy men.

hiltoncl... said...

Perhaps wil.wont can do. But the fund is big ting! I personally do not like chest hair ...

Becky S said...

I like growing very sexy: P

uandicol... said...

eww I like hairy boys TSD

Post a Comment