Saturday, February 20, 2010

Injured My Knee A Long Time Ago An Now Am Having Trouble With It. I Have Injured My Knee And Had 5 Months Of Worthless Physio!!!.. What Do U Think Could Be Wrong!!! ?

I have injured my Knee and had 5 months of worthless physio!!!.. What do u think could be wrong!!! ? - injured my knee a long time ago an now am having trouble with it.

There are about six months ago, I bent down two days my baby bib and the carpet has slipped from up to 5 clock in the morning and was half asleep, but I heard what I remember as a crack, and I do not leave, but my knee was closed. I had an x-ray to see if my knee in a good position and that's good. These are my symptoms! ..

Knee pain 1)
2) can not walk steps at a time
3) back pain in my knee is really behind my legs when sitting for long periods and when I get out of bed one morning.
4) It will tend to increase when I try the speed of walking and fun around.
5) if I do I my right leg forward and pulls me and I put weight on my bad knees straight ahead, I trIDE on my first race, but it hurts his knees bent and feels like it will dominate
6) When I started my physio for 5 months ... I could not lift his right leg, but now my leg is so weak that I can do no more, my leg feels like a dead weight.
7) if the meeting may take my leg, but can not in front of me, and flatten.

I really appreciate all the advice I'm really tired and my daughter is now 6 months and I can not walk fast or run it hurts. I hope that an MRI is at stake when I go to my physio. My physio has dealt me a broken kneecap, said that the muscle is very weak and needs to be strengthened and I am not the workload of the exercise.
What do u think I could!
Thankyou: O)

No comments:

Post a Comment