Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Best Adapter For Laptop In Europe Can You Recharge A Laptop In Europe With Only A Plug Adaptor, Or Do You Need A Voltage Converter?

Can you recharge a laptop in Europe with only a plug adaptor, or do you need a voltage converter? - best adapter for laptop in europe

I have an IBM X40 notebook, and I want to recharge in a position in Europe again. Can I use it only with an adapter, or should I somehow convert the voltage? Or can I buy a power cord that I can load safe around him abroad?

1 comment:

Rich Z said...

Look on food and see if it says 110-240V AC, therein. If so, you simply plug the adapter. If you do not need to be a transformer.

You can also use the technical http://www.laptoppower.net/IBM-Thinkpad- ...
and ask these people to sell the ThinkPad adapters.

Post a Comment