Friday, December 4, 2009

Hip Hammock Recall 05303 Baby Sling Or Hip Hammock.........?

Baby Sling or hip hammock.........? - hip hammock recall 05303

We do not have much money, and I want a baby sling or a hammock from the hip or something like that to take me to my daughter. She is 16 months and weighs 19 pounds.

I have back problems and so that his father is wearing very difficult for us. It makes me uncomfortable when held in the store, and we still want to replace (especially if you are only one of us). I said something like a hammock from the hip or a sling to help the pressure.

In any case, my question. Does anybody know where I can get almost anything?

Currently I have my mother to see whether it can really make it, but not sure and I said, keep your eyes peel for those who can not afford.

Thanks
Belinda

No comments:

Post a Comment