Sunday, December 20, 2009

Wholesale Purses And Handbags Is This A Stupid Purses Wholesale Shop?

Is this a stupid purses wholesale shop? - wholesale purses and handbags

Could it be rude for me to say, but I have this store large bags of stupid! The thing is: I am looking for any manner handbags for one of my friends and I know my birthday is next week! And "leather handbags fashion research" into Google and this website http://www.wholesale-handbags-purses.net/ appeared. I am amazed by their beautiful leather handbags!

WOW, and WOW! I do not know how you understand my feelings at this time. That is the stupidest shop have I ever experienced. All bags and purses are made of genuine leather, the price is less than 100! Some are as cheap as $ 20 to $ 30! What's happening? Never heard of genuine leather wallets, good design, less than $ 50!

I was really excited and ordered me to 5, with wholesale prices 5 PC is a much lower price. And I'm waiting for the bags now. Was it a scam? I'm so excited now. The sales staff who actually called me, but I can not wait for the bags, and really worried if I was deceived.

No comments:

Post a Comment