Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Blueprints For Large Swing Set Does Anyone Know Of A Website Where I Can Find Blueprints For A Large Oriental Wall Fan?

Does anyone know of a website where I can find blueprints for a large oriental wall fan? - blueprints for large swing set

The material most commonly used for wall fans are used large, decorated with bamboo, which is the base of the spokes and the fan. However, rosewood, cedar, boxwood, and can also be used. The "face" of the fans in general large canvas wall. You take the cloth and fold around sandwiches, 1 / 2 "to 1" (1 "seems to be the best, I think) Make sure that the" rays "in the fold, then the edges of the tail bamboo ( or you choose to use wood) and drill a hole. Not the best explanation I know, but if one should look for some pictures of the network, you get the idea.
I could not find a site or project plans, but this site has a wealth of information about the art of China. I hope that helps. http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/le ...

No comments:

Post a Comment