Monday, December 14, 2009

Mri Pulse Oximeter How Does An MRI Receive T1 Information On A Conventional And/or Turbo Spin Echo?

How does an MRI receive T1 information on a conventional and/or turbo spin echo? - mri pulse oximeter

I know that the T1 information in the form of the Z-axis of the rest, but I also know that a spin-echo in the XY-axis is received. If the signal in the XY, where the information obtained induced Z? Take a Z-axis in the XY meet vice versa during the recovery from a heart rate of 180 degrees? I ask because different types of sequences of spin sequences of T1 or spin-echo echo-turbo. Understanding of the data in T2 is easy to understand, but the T1 still a bit confusing for me.

Please do not tell me how a spin-echo shape as it is not my question. = P

Thank you in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment