Sunday, January 10, 2010

Clonazepam Tab Klonopin/Clonazepam.....addict…

Klonopin/Clonazepam.....addict… - clonazepam tab

I clonazepam (Klonopin) for anxiety disorders, which makes me almost a hypochondriac at times .... in always, always thought that I have a blood clot or a heart
Problem or something unreasonable.

Nevertheless, I am taking antidepressants, so the doc gave me tablets 28 Klonopin (clonazepam) for when I am nervous for my health.

are 1/2mg (.5) scores, and the bottle says it can take up to two a day .... I had this since 17 July and used a total of 10 tablets ... represents an every two weeks.

that is too often? I will not be dependent or dependents.

also generally break the tab in half, so I just .25 mg at a time, I'm rather small, weighing only 135 pounds ... seems to be just enough to calm situation.

So, technically speaking, the klonopin 20 times, each time in a half dose ... .25 Mg ...

is that too often? How often do take this kind of pill to become dependent on or an addiction? Thank you!

6 comments:

Cole W said...

That does not make them dependent. I have every day when I in them. And if I remember correctly, mine was also a higher dose. It is really do not worry.

blivit9 said...

After two weeks, you do not, they become addicted.
In general, people have the "necessary." O at a dose of foot as I do. Volume Klonopin to 1.5 mg daily, and if I know my body is psychologically dependent on drugs, I am not addicted, because my life is no less powerful, and I increased my dose. But I have not had to reduce anxiety and panic. Now, when I was, I've slowly.

Halflife Klonopin has an average of 20 hours. In two weeks, it disappeared.

You need to have medication prescribed by your doctor, take and take the medicines you.
Clonazepam is considered one of the least drug addiction, but the dose is so small and rare, you have nothing to fear. You could take a couple of times a week before she is far from his office.

♀♥Corrin... said...

It must first determine if the medication too strong / weak for you. I think they are addicted to clonazepam, but certainly unlikely that you speak with your doctor and you can adjust the dose or more times per day, or just the recipe together. Once you take all of 2 weeks, I do not think you have to worry about addiction. Talk to your doctor the best thing to do.

thebtpyo... said...

could not be more in order to meet an addict. u serious risk nothing. Most people taking klonopin taking twice a day. about three. This is the normal amount. UR never take. ur no way to depend on if ur taking forever.

MOONlytS... said...

I do not think that's when u do not take more often than prescribed, the doctor ur addicted. ur fine

Roxanne said...

You and I are so similar it's scary! Have the problem of SMEs, really. Do not even like taking Tylenol when she has to. I also take Klonapin, and for almost a year. I'm so bad, my doctors, I was less than 1 mg 2 times a day! LOL

Anyway, I found that meditation, reiki, including helping me to reduce my "required" dose of Klonapin.

I do not worry, not like an addict, to the sound! If you are interested in this subject, perhaps, Reiki can also help you.

Post a Comment