Tuesday, January 26, 2010

How To Get Rid Of Lots Of Cardboard How To Get Rid Of Childhood Toys...?

How to get rid of childhood toys...? - how to get rid of lots of cardboard

So I moved here when I 5 years. Since I play Super Mario Brothers in kindergarten, I fell in love with the series of Mario and packed many collectibles in my room. I played every game ...

Now I'm in 7th Class I still love Mario, but I have new interests, and I decided to remake my child's room into something more modern and sophisticated. To do this, I have to go all the things I've collected ...

Well, hardly Striptease wallpaper tomorrow and all the furniture away ...
And all my things, Mario came in a cardboard box in the garage. I really do feel bad beacause I and played for 8 years .. : (

What should I do? Selling? Store in a box? Down? (If my kids want o_o)

Please reply someone! I want my childhood memories, a good use! T__T

9 comments:

jose perez said...

Have you ever thought of a time capsule? is like a box of memories. and yes it's true, sometimes we have to move. We do not want people doing wrong on the idea, that would be that (can) think of some that their child. It is not necessary to take anything that has to do with Super Mario Bros.. You can still provided some in your room, it does not seem obsessive. I know what I mean?

Eric372 said...

Not For Sale! Please, please, keep your memories! Trust me, it feels bad when you do not: (
Hold, hold them and give your children if you wish. So trust me on this point in the coming years, these games will be worth much more than 50 Wii games $ 3. So you can sell when they ACUALLY are worth more, or go by your child and tell them to take good care of them, I'm 13 and I sold my Simpsons Game, and now I'm bored, I miss my Pikmin and Mario Games.

Rideroft... said...

Before you sell anything to see the list of rock similar to eBay and give a good estimate of the price and the one you prefer

Sumedh Bajracharya said...

Throw in the bathroom ... O toilet ..... Play WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2010 move to ... Toy!

John said...

He feels bad, if not sold them.please lose their memories, keep them and give your children if you wish.

Ricky M said...

Keep your favorites and the rest to charity. My son plays with Legos, which are three times higher than it is!

Ricky M said...

Keep your favorites and the rest to charity. My son plays with Legos, which are three times higher than it is!

Fashioni... said...

Toss it, sell or give it to love ... U decide

Shannon said...

I recommend not to hoard, because after a couple of years is still growing, you stop until you actually learn something, "the field of dust in the basement." You can do something to give alms - When people less fortunate can not be used, are sold and the proceeds will be donated to help others. In addition, another person, just to test the game, and it is always good. I want to keep some snacks and games, if they homesick for a day.

But it is good that you can build your life again. I am 14, almost 15 years, but my parents have not talked to replace with a dildo ridiculous Mickey Mouse and Barbie bicycle helmet with all ... Things that I coveted when I was 5 or something like that. Oh, whatever. Childhood memories are very precious, you realize that when you see again, but not quite ready.

Post a Comment