Sunday, January 31, 2010

Difference Between Heart Murmur And Irregular Heart Beat I Was Told I Have A Heart Murmur Yesterday By A GP ...?

I was told i have a heart murmur yesterday by a GP ...? - difference between heart murmur and irregular heart beat

I listened and heard me, he heard just before the next shot is heard, but only a few times per minute. I said I had an irregular heartbeat, and that the doctor does not seem to think it was as big deal. I am otherwise very healthy, just 34th What is the difference between hot and irregular? What is fever? Are there any restrictions I should know?

2 comments:

L_H Qutub(Retired) said...

What was your BP at this time? Are you high blood pressure? Do you have a family H / O heart disease? Have you ever medication for cough syrup? If you have anemia?
These questions are compulsory breath and blood in anemic (saline noise present).
Murmur: A sound and abnormal heart rhythm disturbances can be recorded in the ECG.
To better see a cardiologist for a second opinion.

Toots said...

Frankly, I would to a cardiologist for further testing ... My mother, who said he has always had an explosion, must have heart valve replacement ...
Your doctor, like me, chances are very good, but no one can ask the advice of the heart, rather than a cardiologist ... I am sure that your doctor will be happy to refer to ... If not, the change in the GP! ! For peace of mind ... have a different opinion.
All restrictions will be off to the seriousness of his condition and other problems that the cause of the echoes "can be, sounds ....

Post a Comment