Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Family Hotels In France What Sites Do You Recommend In France And Northern Italy?

What sites do you recommend in France and northern Italy? - family hotels in france

Planning a family trip (2 adults + 2 children) in France and northern Italy. What are the places, excursions, activities that you recommend? Of particular interest are good walks / pages in the Second World War in the Normandy region, visits to vineyards of Bordeaux and hotels and locations in the lake region of Italy.

2 comments:

Lesh said...

If you are in the area of Normandy, who needs to travel a little further, Mont Saint-Michel. Google it. We have so many different places around the world and is one of my favorite places. My wife has health problems with shortness of breath on minimal exertion. I could not make him a few steps connected at a time to first place in this historic island by a natural causeway to the mainland. I could not resist and do not let me. Of course I will visit Paris and the Eiffel Tower, Louvre, etc., take a boat trip on the Seine, near the base of the tower. There is much to see in northern Italy.

MICHELLE B said...

In addition to the below places you can visit the gardens at Givenchy, Versailles (beautiful) and I loved walking in Montmartre (Paris) - Area artists with a lot of good food. Your children may be interested in Disneyland can be reached from Paris by train. Back to Mont St. Michel. For wine to travel, check the pious to have a book online, or you can search the site for the thirsty travelers (to visit a Canadian show), Valerie Pringle has left the building (I think he toured there). I would definitely stay in the Alsace region. If you google the region, it is a small town, which is put on an impressive wine festival, I think not remember his name ... the borders of Germany. There is also a giant birthday. Here is the link

http://www.pilotguides.com/destination_g ...

Post a Comment