Sunday, January 24, 2010

Jayne Mansfield Hot Water Bottle Am I Being Haunted By Jayne Mansfield?

Am I being haunted by Jayne Mansfield? - jayne mansfield hot water bottle

I took a few years ago when I bought a signed photo of Jayne Mansfield, the seller took my money and sent the photo, I have a picture of Jayne about the same time also, and even if I never show s, finishing on my wall, but keep the cleaning roller is too intense. When a pair of earrings Jaynes came to the sale at a collection point for celebrities and even bought a picture frame, I recently bought a rubber doll Jayne Mansfield hot water bottle in a bikini j "To have a small collection of things or Jayne Jayneabilia. I have no Fear of being afraid to talk, but why do I feel a little bit of Jayne Mansfield prosecuted, I do not believe in ghosts.

10 comments:

Zanahade said...

Yes, you will be prosecuted

whatever said...

I do not think so. But the great delicacy is a kind of self-fulfilling brain.It Enjoy.!

firefox said...

All the characters on "Yes".

robbief1... said...

What you did not mention any occurrence of the supernatural, so I do not think that you are bothered by Jayne Mansfield. I just think that an obsession that can have with her to relax a little. Sweet dreams.

ED SNOW said...

You are a collector of memories, so what? Nothing odd that - not my cup of tea, but Jayne Mansfield was popular. Bad Actress - but please! Avoid obsession with collecting habits, the "ghost" a state of mind.

Ruffles said...

I have tons of things that belonged to my mother and she has not come to torment me.

I doubt Jane think you're so important.

/

Susie2 said...

Hmmmm ... Odd

Susie2 said...

Hmmmm ... Odd

King Rollo said...

You are not obsessed by it, only has a strong connection in any way, is perhaps known to you and the memories that this sense of connection can be added.
There is a reason why you have a preference for that person and think you know why when you.

YDoncha_... said...

Is there a headless body with huge breasts, after all? If not, you are still haunted by Jane ....

As you're probably well aware that he was nearly decapitated in a car accident after Anton Lavey said he wanted "the death of a witch ..."

Post a Comment